Aroma Beads are small beads made from Ethylene–Vinyl Acetate (EVA), a biodegradable kind of plastic. It is excellent at absorbing fragrance and colour and are used as air fresheners.
Long-lasting fragrance, depending on the fragrance used.
Use them as a room freshener, car fresher or draw freshener.
Select your colour: Natural, Red, Black.
Go to our Fragrance Selection page to help you select the best fragrance.
- Carefully remove inner cardboard from lid to expose the fragrance holes.
- Place in desired location: also great to keep in drawers to keep clothes smelling fresh.
- Small beads represents a choking hazard. (The beads used by Maddie's EarthScentuals does not swell up when expose to liquid)
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Care should be taken not to spill the beads on any surface as the liquid and colour used in these beads may damage certain surfaces and fabric.
- Keep away from wood, painted, porous and plastic surfaces. If spillage occurs, wipe with a damp cloth.
- Do not swallow.
- Keep away from heat.
- Hazardous to fish and aquatic life. Do not use in fish bowls and tanks.
- Do not dispose down drains or sources of water.