Maddie's EarthScentuals Mag Magick Body Moisturiser is truly...well, magickal.
Magnesium Chloride in a ultra rich and nourishing base of organic Hemp Vegetable Oil and organic Evening Primrose Oil, is sure to hydrate even the thirstiest skin.
Infused with healing plant extracts of organic Comfrey Leaf, organic Marshmallow Root, organic Nettle Leaf, organic Calendula Flowers, Plantain Broadleaf Herb and full of healing essential oils to sooth all skin types.
- Petrolatum/Mineral oil
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Artificial Colours
- Propylene Glycol
- Diethanolamine (DEA)/Monoethanolamine (MEA) Triethanolamine (TEA)
# We recommend a patch test on very sensitive skin.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Australia (TGA), US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or the European Commission (EC).
Mag Magick Body Moisturiser (120 g)
- Apply as moisturiser to the body. Not suitable for use on face.
- Do not use on broken or damaged skin.
- On Sensitive skin - do a patch test, first.
- Do not use on freshly shaved/waxed, depilated skin.
- Conta-indicated for use during pregnancy, due to Myrrh (Commiphora Myrrah) Essential Oil.
- A slight stinging sensation may occur, due to the Magnesium Chloride. If it is too uncomfortable, apply your Mag Magic Body Balm to slightly damp skin. The stinging sensation should disappear with continued use.
- Do not use on face.
- If irritation occurs and persist for more than 48 hours, discontinue use and consult your physician.
"Essential oils are powerfull substances and can be harmful if not used with due care and diligence. The essential oil in a bottle is 50 - 100 times more concentrated than in the plant and safety issues apply to essential oils that may not apply to the whole plant. or herbal extract." - Robert Tisserand
Magnesium Chloride - Sometimes it stings: "The Sting Thing" is an indication that you may be magnesium deficient (and that the product is actually working to remedy this.) The stinging or itching occurs when the magnesium encounters a build-up of toxins or heavy metals in the cells." - Amazing Oils